Our SITE WORK DIVISION consisting of over 60 end dumps ranging from 40 to 60 tons, 50 scrapers with each scraper having 34 cubic yard capacity, 30 CAT D9 Dozers, 40 finish Dozers, 36 Excavators, and numerous support equipment such as compactors, road graders, maintainers, etc., we are able to move over 20,000 cubic yards per day. And with the latest GPS technology coupled with 3D modeling tailored to each project, that 20,000 CY is accurate to less than 0.40 tolerances.
CHEROKEE NATIONS SANITARY LANDFILL
Southern Industrial Contractors (SIC) worked on the Cherokee Nations Sanitary Landfill located in Stilwell, Oklahoma. Valued at $10 million, this project’s scope included over one million cubic yards of rock and shale excavation, over a million cubic yards of drilling and blasting and over 35,000 square yards of 60 mil geo-membrane liner.
ASH GROVE CEMENT - FOREMAN, AR
With a total project value of $ 300 million, Ash Grove is constructing a new cement plant at the site of their existing facility. Southern Industrial Contractors (SIC) is the site work contractor for this entire plant expansion. SIC’s site work scope of work includes:
- the excavation of over 1 million cubic yards of dirt
- the removal of over 200,000 cubic yards of rock
- placement of all the storm drain piping and related concrete structures
- construction of over 5 miles of concrete and stone roads
- the installation of the water lines and other necessary underground piping
Mr. Frank Plummer, Ash Grove’s Plant Engineer